Download Music Turbo Library & Cloud DL 1.7 for iPhone/iPad by Peter Lapid directly from Apple Appstore. This app version requires iOS 4+ to be able to install and run.
It should be noted that this website doesn't provide the IPA file for the Apps listed
Download all your music to your iPhone to play it without internet. Add your music to your iPhone without iTunes, easy and fast.
√ Offline music player & Downloader
- Space saver: your music on cloud storage
- Download music fast and listen offline
- Create multi-cloud playlists
√ Media player
- Listen audio in the background mode.
- Covers for lists.
- Repeat One, Repeat All and Shuffle play mode.
- Remote control, lock screen control, bluetooth, AirPlay and artwork.
- Create, edit and delete playlist.
- Import podcasts & audiobooks from cloud drive, iPod Library, albums, artists, and other playlists.
- Offline playlist, which automatically download all songs in the playlist in background.
- Require "Audio files" permission for Dropbox.
- Require "View" permission for Google Drive.
* Please note that the app cannot play drm protected files purchased on iTunes Store.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer 3 auto-renewing subscription options:
– Subscriptions length weekly, monthly, yearly.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription.
– Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/ unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly).
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off on the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
– You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
– Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Eduardo Faustino Peréz Peréz
By Eduardo Faustino
I use it only in my Cloud Drive and google drive..only for music
Download app it's awesome
It was meh to me because of how you need to download and I want free song 👎🏻
My favorite app
I love this app I listen to all my music in offline mode so I don’t have to use internet. I can sync my music between my PC and mobile devices quickly and it also saves my storage, very convenient and useful
Really great app so far and the most elegant solution I have seen in the App Store for playing solely your music files that you have in your cloud storage. I could find all the song I wanted with this. It has good design, very similar to native music player. Hope they keep it this way
Good app works better then others
I was not payed to say this v
It's cool or whatever only thing I wish it had is to allow me to search for songs with out having to go all over the hole Internet. But I've been searching for an app and this really helped!
I rate it three star because there are lots of ads and it works really well
Download From App Store
You can now find the direct download link for Music Turbo Library & Cloud DL 1.7 IPA from App App Store. Click the link to proceed with the installation.