Download Parallels Desktop 1.7.0 for iPhone/iPad by Parallels International GmbH directly from Apple Appstore. This app version requires iOS 4+ to be able to install and run.
It should be noted that this website doesn't provide the IPA file for the Apps listed
Parallels Desktop® App Store Edition is a fast, easy and powerful application for running Windows both on a Mac with the Apple M1 chip and a Mac with an Intel processor - all without rebooting.
NOTE: It is not recommended that existing Parallels Desktop for Mac users move to Parallels Desktop App Store Edition.
Parallels Desktop Installation Assistant helps you to get up and running in a few minutes. Powerful performance lets you run many Windows apps on your Mac, including games and CAD programs.
- Download and install Windows in two clicks.
- Share Mac folders with Windows—including Desktop, Documents, and Downloads.
- NEW: Drag and drop text or graphics between macOS and Windows apps.
- NEW: Enhanced desktop, video, and gaming experience with a higher refresh rate.
- NEW: Use the Trusted Platform Module 2.0 device in Windows.
- 3D graphics acceleration up to DirectX® 11.1.
- Copy/paste formatted text and files between macOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Drag and drop files and images between macOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Resize the window to get the desired Windows or Linux resolution.
- Use Mac printers in Windows and Linux.
- Connect USB devices to Windows and Linux.
- And many more...
- Creating and editing virtual machine configurations is available for free.
- Running virtual machines requires an in-app purchase of an auto-renewable subscription (1 year). You can cancel at any time.
- There is a fully functional 14-day trial to test Parallels Desktop before the subscription starts.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
- On a Mac with an Intel processor, you can run most Windows, Linux, and macOS versions.
- On a Mac with the Apple M1 chip, you can run Windows 10 (and Windows 11) on ARM Insider Preview, Ubuntu Linux, Fedora Linux, Debian GNU/Linux, and Kali Linux (all ARM-based versions).
NOTE: See the full list of supported operating systems and system requirements at https://kb.parallels.com/123800
We want you to be completely satisfied with Parallels Desktop. If you have any feedback, problems, or concerns, please contact us at https://www.parallels.com/products/pdas/support/
Amazing on M1 Mac
I installed the ARM build of Windows 11 on my M1 Macbook Air and it runs buttery smooth. It is absolutely amazing!
It worked great for a while, honestly really good. But something happened and now I cant load it up, and the customer service is next to impossible to reach....
Windows For Mac
Great app to use for windows users that want to utilize a apple computer. The Best
The application is nice and working smart and fast
Im trying to get origin but it is just denying it.
unresponsive tech support
Parallels broke suddenly this morning. I have a paid subscription. After a long wait for the chat support with no phone support, the chat was just a run-around to waste time. Did not suggest anything other than reset the computer in 15 minutes. How can I rely on this for my business if there is no tech support?
You would have to pay 80 dollars just to use the aplication, sorry but I can't just pull out that kind of money
one problem after another
ther is no simple click and fix
If you like both pc/mac platforms literally there is no other way to go.
Best thing ever!
who needs windows? you can run it through here and it actually runs better RIP microsoft
Download From App Store
You can now find the direct download link for Parallels Desktop 1.7.0 IPA from App App Store. Click the link to proceed with the installation.