Download Second Phone Number' 6.3 for iPhone/iPad by EverAppsLLC directly from Apple Appstore. This app version requires iOS 4+ to be able to install and run.
It should be noted that this website doesn't provide the IPA file for the Apps listed
Are you looking for an ideal phone messaging system to keep your personal and business contacts separate?
Here’s some good news for you.
With 2nd phone number app App experience an ideal phone messaging and calling system for your business. Choose a number for any area code of your choice and start messaging and calling.
2nd phone number app App provides an alternate number that works flawlessly on iPhone. It turns your mobile device(s) into a full-featured business phone.
• You can choose any number for a specific area code. Call or send message to anyone residing in cities across the U.S. or Canada.
• 2nd phone number app lets you send pictures in the messages. And not only that you can add several people on the messaging list and start group messaging.
Below is subscription detail:
• To buy one phone number: Auto-renewal ( Monthly $9.99 or Year $49.99) begins after 3 days of free trial. 2nd Number at monthly $9.99. 3rd Number at monthly $9.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable 2nd phone number app adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
Disclaimer: All 2nd phone number app users will be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-app purchase before they are able to access the app.
It’s not free
It’s not free
What it doesn’t tell you
By P!$£d 0Ff
It doesn’t tell you that after 50 messages sent and received is when you can no longer receive texts and it doesn’t give you option to block unwanted numbers all in all deceiving App
This app is so creepy
I was trying to get a new number for work which i came across this and got it . Subscribed and everything was okay I hadn’t even started using the number to make phonecalls or anything let alone give the number out. Out of no where i keep getting random messages from a number i didn’t even know which to me was weird and scary at the same time. Cos i feel like I’m being watched . And just this morning another number texting me so i have decided to delete the app never again .
Those of you paying why don’t you try talkatone
BEWARE You're limited to 50 text messages
I thought it was an alright app, it did what it's supposed to do, until I am texting back and forth one day, and all of a sudden a message pops up, telling me I have reached my daily limit of 50 messages!
I would totally understand if you limit text messages for trial accounts or free accounts, which you don't offer ...
I have a PAID subscription!!!!!
Then again, even with a paid subscription I would maybe still understand the limitation ...
You obviously must have forgotten to properly disclose this limitation in your App description, or in the App itself, as there is no mention of that, and your paid subscribers have to find out when they are in the middle of a text conversation!!!
I mean cmon what kind of crap is that?! You advertise to use your app and service for business, well how is a business going to explain that they are out of text messages for the day. Plus I wouldn't even be able to warn my clients that I will answer a couple more texts, after that we'll talk business again after I am allowed to text.
I don't usually write reviews, but since you don't disclose the limitation of limited per day texting, even when one has a subscription, I feel it's important to let your future customers know.
Buyer beware because .........
((((Sorry, i couldn't finish the sentence because I reached the word quota for this review)))))
Too easy to lose your number
The app is decent because it’s so streamlined but god forbid your phone should crash or you upgrade. You WILL lose your number. There’s no way to create an account with a user name and password so all you’re left with is your App Store account credentials. The App has potential to be great but the developers refuse to allow creation of accounts to lock in a phone number permanently.
Free 3day trail
Charge you for service after 3days
By Odessa Schuler
It doesn’t seem possible to save a name or a photo to go along with message threads/incoming numbers? Seems kinda useless especially for a paid app
Not unlimited texting - only 50/day
No where does this say you are limited to 50 texts per day. Makes this app useless.
This app is the worst app ever
By brayden estes
So buy the app and once open it. It doesn’t let me pick for myself
Download From App Store
You can now find the direct download link for Second Phone Number' 6.3 IPA from App App Store. Click the link to proceed with the installation.