Download Screen Mirroring - TV Cast 2.6 for iPhone/iPad by TV Cast Co., Ltd directly from Apple Appstore. This app version requires iOS 17+ to be able to install and run.
It should be noted that this website doesn't provide the IPA file for the Apps listed
- Screen Mirroring in high quality without delay (zero delay).
- No setup, additional hardwares required.
- The easiest mirror app to share your iPhone or iPad screen on your Roku TV (TCL, Samsung, LG, Vizio, ....) in high quality without delay.
This screen mirroring app is perfect for making presentation in business meetings. With photos, videos, web videos casting the app also suite for personal entertainment.
- Smart mirror iPhone, iPad screen to TV
- Streaming or casting photos, videos
- Cast web video to tv
- Latency is supreme (below 1 second)
How to start screen mirroring:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad and your Roku TV to the same wifi network
- Open the app and connect the app to your Roku TV
- Tap on Screen Mirror and follow instruction to start mirroring
- To stop mirroring click on the top red bar of your iPhone
The app includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location):
- Subscription starts from USD 4.99.
- a 1-week subscription
- a 1-month subscription
- a 1-year subscription
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: https://www.tvcast.in/policies/#terms
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here.
My remote viewing
Thanks for giving me the means to control what my little folks watch straight from my phone. Thanks so much.
I tried the app paid for it and would like a refund. The picture is way behind and running way to slow. Just trying to view my pictures on my ipad alone was bad and the video only shows a small portion of the screen my ipad shows the whole screen. On Tv its a small box about the size of my ipad. I would rate this less then 1 star its so bad
All of my devices are on the same wifi, and all are able to connect to the tv, but when I try to mirror My phone to my tv… it won’t. I looked it up, and followed all the steps that the app says to do. Nothing. Waste of money.
Stole my money - does nothing!
I want my money back
I want my money back. This app is a joke!
Does not work
By not satified!!!
Will not work. Should have read other reviews. I want a refund I can’t get any help. And I don’t use FB to ask any questions. So please refund my 19.99!
Don’t waste your money
Spent money on this app just to have an “error occur” anytime I try to watch twitch. The only reason I even wanted this in the first place. Don’t waste your money
So, this app setup took me to a screen asking for my credit card and “free” use of app. It was immediately tagged at my bank as fraudulent. They attempted to charge $39.98 to my card.
Useless waste of money
This thing is garbage. I need to go back to androids
Download From App Store
You can now find the direct download link for Screen Mirroring - TV Cast 2.6 IPA from App App Store. Click the link to proceed with the installation.