Download ProtectAd 1.5 for iPhone/iPad by RoadPass Trading LTD directly from Apple Appstore. This app version requires iOS 4+ to be able to install and run.
It should be noted that this website doesn't provide the IPA file for the Apps listed
ProtectAd is a professional ad blocker built and designed for Safari. It will stop annoying ads from showing on your device while providing total transparency and safety. The app starts on a free trial basis and offers paid Premium features."
- Safari ad blocking: Removes all kinds of ads in Safari: banners, pop-ups and video ads.
- Accelerate your device: Safari will run up to x3 times faster without any ads.
- Privacy protection: Filter trackers to ensure your private data stays that way.
- Save battery: fewer objects loaded on pages you surf means less battery life spent.
- Save mobile data spent: fewer ads means less data means less $ spent.
- Constantly updated block list.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION FEATURES:
- ProtectAd Premium is a paid service with a subscription cost of $29.99/month or $$69.99/year. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Your subscriptions may be managed and your auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchasing a subscription.
By Idk just read the review
Guys please don’t download this app it’s just a scam and you don’t have a virus on your phone!!!!
Go to settings
Then go to calendar
Now go to accounts
and finally delete the spam account
Hope this helped!👍
ITS SENDS YOU A QUINTILLION NOTIFICATIONS FROM YOUR CALENDAR AND WHEN YOU GET UT IT COST 3$ TO ACTIVATE IT
This hasn’t helped me at all
By geo dash sub zero
I have been getting these notifications that said that my phone has a virus and panicked! and it said that I need to download this app but even though I downloaded this I got the page blocked after and panicked even more I did everything I could and I keep getting more notifications and noticed that nothing was changing so if you guys get the the same virus notification this idk how to help sorry
Still getting notifications
By rug fan
It’s good and all but I’m still getting notifications on protecting my iPhone a following the steps on which I did I thought it would take those away but on the other note it’s working I think and hope so.
it doesnt work
please somone help me take this virus off my phone i was trying to download a game on my phone called dangagrapha and it took me to a link and it started spamming my callendar 😭
THIS DOESNT HELP!!
By Autumn bottom <3
I went onto a website where they were selling cars. After about 2 minutes, I got a bunch of notifications that there was a potential virus in my phone. I’m sure like many other people I panicked. Well please do not if this happened to you! Go into settings, then go to calendar. Go to accounts, and then press add account. There should be a thing that says delete. If there isn’t I’m very sorry! But if I remember right, that’s how I fixed it. This app is a scam. :)
Worst app ever
If I could give it a negative rating, I would. Do not add this app. It’s a trap. I’ve tried everything to delete it. I’ve even tried asking the creators how to get rid of it. Only told to “run the app and follow the onscreen instructions.”
i was trying to find the promised neverland season2 and ended up putting a virus on my phone, apple recommended this app to me and idk if it worked
I was routed to this app by a bogus notification with the intent of obtaining my Apple ID. Stay away from it.
Same Cakendar problem
I have had the same calendar problem/issue as the previous review. I have downloaded your app - will see if the “free trial” works to repair. If not - will un-install
Download From App Store
You can now find the direct download link for ProtectAd 1.5 IPA from App App Store. Click the link to proceed with the installation.