Download AirPod Tracker 1.3 for iPhone/iPad by Free Music Video Maker and Photo Editor Apps Inc directly from Apple Appstore. This app version requires iOS 4+ to be able to install and run.
It should be noted that this website doesn't provide the IPA file for the Apps listed
AirPod Tracker lets you find your lost bluetooth device within seconds. Locate your Wireless Headphones, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone or any other bluetooth devices with just a few taps. Our smart algorithms consistently keep track of your AirPods, so that you never lose them again!
- Device Radar shows all the devices near you in the realtime.
- Distance Meter shows you score on a scale of 100 once you tap on a device that you are looking for.
- Supports most of the bluetooth devices including the Apple evices, portable speakers, Fitbit tracker, fintess fracker and more.
- Set custom duration for each photo slide.
- Add multiple widgets on your home screen.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open App.
- Tap on the "Scan Your Devices" button to start scanning.
- Move around so that you can track the distance score and find your lost device.
- When you will get closer to the lost device, the app will play a sound which indicates that your device is nearby.
- Wohoo! You have found your device.
Learn more about our terms and conditions here: https://sites.google.com/view/airpods-finder-terms-of-use
- AirPod Tracker currently offers a single yearly subscription for USD $1 per year.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed anytime by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication (where applicable).
CONNECT WITH US:
Have a question or feedback? Reach out to us at https://www.facebook.com/freeappsinc
Fantastic to use while taking a 4 mile walk….feels like I am in a concert.
I want my money back
Find my AirPods
False advertising - Premium subscription
By Peter ²
The product description reads “AirPod Tracker currently offers a single yearly subscription for USD $1 per year.” This is either a huge mistake or an intentional lie on the developer’s part.
I am looking at the most current app version, where Premium service currently costs $4.99 per week, $9.99 per month, or $29.99 for lifetime. Somewhat amusingly, a yearly subscription is the one timespan they *don’t* offer, and it wouldn’t cost $1 when they’re charging $5 for just a week.
Please don’t encourage this shady behavior by downloading the app. They’re hoping by the time you see the true pricing you’ll be too lazy or frustrated to go find a free app. (Also: there are totally-free apps that do this.)
Worked Even Airpod Broke
I tragically lost my airpod on my way to work today. I was at the drive way when I lost it but I was running late so I had to leave without it. When I came back, I downloaded this. I hate that I had to pay $5 for it but alas, it worked! Turns out someone ran over the pod, to my disappointment. But it took less than 15 seconds even after I used Wondefind…so those are my two cents. If you’re feeling desperate, go ahead and purchase the subscription. It took less than 15 seconds.
This app is a scam. It doesn’t let you unsubscribe and there is no way to contact them. This app will steal your money.
By Katie Isenberg
Aubrey Steele Sarah Blattenberger Ally Angie Isenberg Sister Missy
Either I’m not using this right or something else cause it’s not giving me a map of where my stuff is how do you expect me to find it if I don’t know where it is and I have to pay for all the actual helpful features, this app if literally just a cheap fake out so be ready to pay if you actually wanna find your stuff
By AMC will all
What kind of app only helps you find your AirPods with money involved
Free version not enough to "hook" me
The free made this app starts you off on is pretty dull. I would have added 1 or 2 more features possibly the pro features but make them limited - an example albeit a poor one could be the pinpoint location feature but for only 1 device. If there were any other features given for free that I missed, then the goal would be to improve the user experience. Being able to see now close your device is is fantastic if you want discover other peoples devices or if you enjoy playing metal detector, assuming that whatever your device is, it's within a radius of 20 feet and not only has Bluetooth on, but also has battery life. Of course, these are features limited by privacy laws and technology limitations like on iOS developer platforms). Clever app but not clever enough to sell me a subscription. Would give 3 stars but too many people rate 5 to get their 2 bits in the top review section.
THIS APP IS USELESS!!!😡😡🤬🤬🤬😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 read before downloading
Okay so I’m a 12 year old and I can’t find my right AirPod so I look around but I can’t find it so this app must be broken
Download From App Store
You can now find the direct download link for AirPod Tracker 1.3 IPA from App App Store. Click the link to proceed with the installation.