Download Smart Things: Smart View App 1.0 for iPhone/iPad by TV Cast Co., Ltd directly from Apple Appstore. This app version requires iOS 4+ to be able to install and run.
It should be noted that this website doesn't provide the IPA file for the Apps listed
Smart Things remote control that lets you control your Samsung TV
Smart Remote will allow you to stream any photo, videos, media content from your device or internet to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Remote control your Samsung Smart TV
- Cast Photos & Videos from your Camera Roll
- Cast Media Files from Dropbox & Google Drive
- Search and cast your favorite music tracks
- Search and cast any media from internet using built-in browser
- Photo slideshow casting
- Easy media playing controls
Please make sure your phone and Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Smart Remote includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location):
- Subscription start from USD 1.99.
- a 1-week subscription
- a 1-month subscription
- a 1-year subscription with 3 days free trial
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: https://www.tvcast.in/policies/#terms
iPhone to Samsung TV
Never connected to my Samsung TV
It’s OK I suppose. It works, but it is absolutely infuriating that every time I want to use it, I have to reconnect my TV.
App is Buggy
This app is worthless. I paid $19.99 for lifetime membership to unlock casting a d so far has not worked. It will cast pictures but not video. The channel guide has yet to work in the app. Waste of money and don’t see what the purpose is for this app.
Cannot connect. Would like money back. Don’t nerd app. Brendan1660
Just can’t link the app to the tv
By Frustrated blues
Couldn’t get anything to work. Immediately uninstalling
By Aizhan Khamit
They are scammers, they offer you 3 days of trial but will charge you in the same day. Be careful
By realy is umlimited
Won’t even connect. WAIST of money
By krym vi
My remote isn’t working and that’s the reason I downloaded this, and it’s asking me to click allow for me to use my phone….but I don’t have the remote to click it with. Very frustrating
BEWARE NO CANCEL OPTION
By Adam and E
Got the one week trial and in settings doesn’t give the option to cancel, just upgrade. After the trial period they automatically subscribe weekly, the most expensive rate and NO CANCEL OPTION is provided!
Download From App Store
You can now find the direct download link for Smart Things: Smart View App 1.0 IPA from App App Store. Click the link to proceed with the installation.