Download Booksy Biz: For Businesses 3.0.5 for iPhone/iPad by SensiSoft directly from Apple Appstore. This app version requires iOS 12+ to be able to install and run.
It should be noted that this website doesn't provide the IPA file for the Apps listed
Calendar, clients, checkout, and marketing. Use Booksy Biz from your mobile device to manage the demands of your day-to-day from the palm of your hand.
If you ever need more get Booksy Biz Pro on your tablet or via the web to access the full power of Booksy. Along with our core features you’ll get access to Shifts, Inventory, Reporting, Packages & Memberships, and our complete point-of-sale experience.
No matter which path you choose we’re here to help with all of the extra.
- Self-service bookings: Booksy works for you behind the scenes, empowering clients to view your calendar and book online 24/7 — without you lifting a finger.
- Business management: We help you keep track of all the moving pieces — your people, your appointments, your clients, and all of your documentation.
- Payment processing: Streamline the checkout experience, process payments directly from the app, and offer your clients flexible options.
- Built-in marketing: Everything you need to stay busy and increase loyalty. Grow your community, market your skills on social media, message your clients, offer promotions, and collect reviews.
- Bottom line protection: Every hour that you put in? Let’s make sure it counts. Reduce no-shows, fill your calendar using Boost, and transform data into decisions.
- Responsive solutions: The future doesn’t wait up. We’re here to help your business adapt and thrive with Health & Safety features, diverse revenue streams, and the ability to offer your services online, or even on the go.
Ready to run your business, your way? Make the leap and here’s a glimpse into what your Booksy journey will look like.
- Establish Your Brand: Leverage your Booksy profile to tell the world what you’re all about. Upload photos, link to social media accounts, and collect reviews.
- Invite clients: Invite loyal clients to use the Booksy Customer App and share your Booksy profile link so that new clients can book you, wherever they find you.
- Get them talking: Use Message Blasts and Social Posts to keep your customers engaged so that your skills are always top of mind.
- Grow with Booksy: You decide how fast and how far. We’ll help you get there. Booksy adapts to the needs of your business so that you can continue to make plans.
Together let’s do more. Better.
Worst costumer service in the whole word
This the worst costumer service ever when you need a response from them you get it days later and call and nobody answers neither
By Great app ?!! Works amazing
Great app! Highly recommended
By Parsekutts IG NAME FOLLOW
The app does its function, it does its job. Sometimes, like everything in life, it has its little glitches here and there
But nevertheless it comes through any delivers for you. Like I said it does it’s job. I really don’t have nothing bad to say about it other than I like to have an been a member or user of this app for at least three years it has brought me clients it has made it easier for me to be more organized with my schedule and my timing. I recommend it!
Kinda buggy/slow but works
UPDATE: Current update right after writing this review: the app keeps locking up on me and I can barely use it…omg
I find it frustrating to pay $30/month and not feel like the polish is really there. I’ve tried about 5 scheduling services and will probably continue with Booksy, but the little paper cuts are really starting to irritate me. Recently I was getting a full screen pop up (that I didn’t want and didn’t tap anything to cause it to open) explaining how they’ve heard a bunch of feedback and made improvements and I COULD NOT EXIT THIS on my iPhone 13 Mini. The only way to exit the ad was to quit the app and relaunch. Not ideal in front of a client and just trying to use the app to schedule something. Another issue I have is the app is slow to open and start using every time I come back to it. This is on a brand new phone running all updates. It’s been this way for the last 3 months I’ve been using it tho. They should ditch the splash screen and take me right into the app ASAP. Another issue I have that’s prompting me to finally update my review here is that I just opened the app and it said “TODAY” with a couple of clients (this was actually yesterday) and below that instead of saying the correct day, it again said “TODAY” with the same 2 clients. Another issue I recently had was booking individually chosen days for more than a month out. I’m a personal trainer and need to book multiple sessions per week on varying days and have to do this for several months sometimes. I was shocked when I found this limitation (in a paid scheduling app?!?!?!) requiring me to find a workout to schedule my clients. I know they’re continually working on updating their product and when I chat with support they say they will share my issue with the developers, but I think they could focus less on the whole “social” aspect of the app and instead focus on the core features people want: scheduling. I do like that it notifies my clients with appointment reminders and there are various other things to like, but they really need to fine tune this app to satisfy customers.
I love booksy and the freedom it gives me while also having full control and order in my business.
The new Booksy
By Gcutta Master Barber
Its the best thing since cooked food!!! The update is super dope! Customer service stepped way up! Thought about switching but Im sticking with booksy for now.
By raphy pina 79
New update dont do it
The new update is horrible…please go back to the old one where i can see thd client names in full and able to put appointments in easier…this new update makes it so difficult
Booksy is Good
I like using the Booksy Biz app. I’m a barber in the San Diego area. I get new clients on the app, it’s easy to use for all my clients and I haven’t had any issues with the app.
Luv the app I have seen my business grow and also what I need to work I been in business for sum years and I never was able to keep up with returning clients and also other things BooksyBIZ offers. Hopefully they will start giving the artist more incentives for bringing in clients but over all I luv the app
Download From App Store
You can now find the direct download link for Booksy Biz: For Businesses 3.0.5 IPA from App App Store. Click the link to proceed with the installation.